To connect 433Mhz devices, you must first have a 433Mhz accessory module. In this article we're going to connect a 433Mhz wireless door bell to Ninja Cloud.
The 433Mhz accessory module connects to your Ninja Block on Port 1.
1) Plug your 433Mhz module into Port 1 and it will appear within your NInja Cloud dashboard.
2) Press the button on the wireless door bell
3) The wireless door bell will now be recognised by Ninja Cloud. You will see a HEX value appear inside the "Manage RF" pane of the RF433Mhz widget.
4) The door bell is a sensor. To save it as a sensor press the "RX" button and name the sensor.
5) The door bell will now be saved inside the "Saved Sensors" pane of the RF433Mhz widget.
6) So that you know everything is working, a badge on the "Door Bell" device will increment with subsequent pushes of the button.
You can now use this 433 wireless door bell in a rule.